Hana ni Arashi - Vol. 3 Ch. 28 - Their Heat

Dex-chan lover
Like when you're playing a shooter and accidentally throw a grenade in front of you

Dex-chan lover
Looks like they managed to get dat heat under control

Dex-chan lover
>Bacon wrapped greens

Was curious about this, because it initially sounds on the level of "why the fuck would you" and it almost looks like pigs in a blanket in the artwork. Apparently wrapping things like asparagus in bacon and grilling it is a thing. Which is actually a lot more appetizing than it sounds, especially because grilled asparagus can be really good when done well. Given that they had spinach on the ingredients, I'm guessing that's what they used instead, which... Would fit with the pigs in a blanket like look. Although, inside-out. Would like to try, but I can think of several dozen better ways to utilize bacon and/or cabbage.

>Soy simmered pumpkin (more likely squash)
Get the fuck out.

Also, fish tacos appear to be available but not on the menu.

Dex-chan lover
I mean like her waist area looks too wide, she needs a slimmer waist she looks like a middle age auntie.

Dex-chan lover
Would be cuter and safer if Nanoha said like "Guest i wont have to worry then" lol
I mean, it worked, but in 97% of yuri mangas her phrasing would definitely get misinterpreted.

Plot twist: The stove wasn't even on, it was the heat from their blushing that burned the food!

Users who are viewing this thread