Barairo no Yakusoku - Vol. 5 Ch. 17

Lmao even though it was our mc that had to deal with an annoying “love rival” it was our ml who ended up jealous

jak

Contributor
The watermarks smacked on this art is disgusting.

Thank you so much for the update! I love this series!

The mc's face on p.14 is hilarious. She's like "You've come to the wrong neighborhood,b*tch!" ? I'm anxious to see how this will continue now that they have daddy's "permission"!

And @jak: I think Cookie has got that you don't like their stamps. You've said it before. People got it. How about you just stop reading their projects if all you do is rage about it? They let us read this for free after all. And I know that they really give out chapters without stamp if you buy the jap manga because I have done so already. They reacted quickly, even tried helping me when I had trouble setting my purchase up on the Japanese site and were really nice and polite. So your hateful words seem out of place for me. Especially because you seem to be able to read the chapters just fine, considering it's not the first time I've seen a comment like this by you on their stuff.

Just leave those of us who enjoy Cookie's work in peace and go read something you enjoy instead of spreading hate, please. ? I'd love to see one comment section for their projects where we can actually discuss the manga and not be confronted with those that have a problem with Cookie's stamp. ???

jak

Contributor
@BlueSpring - How about you mind your own business? Yeah, they might translate this work, but they are insulting the author/artist by plastering their ugly ass watermark over the entire fucking page acting like what they are doing is good. We get it for free, but they don't own the rights to this manga because they are a fan group. They shouldn't be plastering their watermark on another's work.

@jak - I won't "mind my own business" if it means that rude people insult a group I like and it possibly discourages them. I hate bullying and what you do is basically that. Which is not okay, neither in real life nor online. :/
They do an overall good job, have interesting projects and they seem like really nice people when you talk with them. It's their choice how they want to release.. You don't like it? Move on. I'm sick of the hate you people heap upon this group in any given discussion. I have the utmost respect for scanlators, this group included, because they use their spare time to bring us manga we could never hope to read without them. I get that not everyone can buy all manga they read. Me neither. But when I like a manga really much, I buy it or try to get a part of the series at least. After all, the manga creators could not do their job without income, so it's fair. And when I buy it, I can also get Cookie's version without the stamp. At first I didn't really like this but after a while I realized that I'd just become an ungrateful child (and thinking back to the good old days when scanlation became a thing, even with these stamps, this is 100 times better than back in the day). Now I'm happy to get an update at all and can skip through the stamp free volumes that I bought. I look forward to Barairo's next volume store release so that I can get this very chapter without a stamp. Because yes, it is nicer without. If you really dislike the stamp, I encourage you to buy the manga also. But please, just stop with the hate already. ??

@Creampuff I know, his jealousy at the end made me laugh lol I like how the rivals don’t stick long in the story, usually sometimes stories get boring or bad when the love rival stays for too long but in this it gets resolved quickly

Users who are viewing this thread