STALKER Scanlation

Thank You for "Senpai ga Urusai Kouhai no Hanashi" realy loved that one.

Group Leader
@louie_bekuzs
It's actually good that you asked.
Through an unfortunate series of miscommunications, stalker didn't realize that I bought the raws for the second volume. He does now.
We will continue working on it, however I can't give you a date for the release of the next chapter.

Enjoying Senpai ga Uzai Kouhai no Hanashi, but just a heads up: it looks like chapter 93 is missing. I know it can happen when uploading more than one chapter, but there was a cliffhanger there. Arrgghh.
Thank you for your hard work.

Group Leader
yo i was wondering hows the senpai ga uzai thing going, yall dont have a discord server linked so I thought I'd ask here. if yall need anything I'm super down to help

Group Leader
Hi, I wanted to ask if it's okay if I translate your translations into my language and upload them to MangaDex (talking about Senko-san manga). Of course I'll credit you for the original JP->EN translation.

Just wanted to give my appreciation to you guys for doing such a splendid job on Helpful Fox Senko. You guys always nail the translation. Great work.

Double-page supporter
Are you ok man? There are no new updates for a while. Just wanted to check if everything is fine or not.

Contributor
@scurrat His laptop broke, recently only posts from smartphone like script for Nagatoro. He said he should get new/fix old in January.

Users who are viewing this thread