The Makeup Remover - Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
Well, looks like there are more people that our heroine has to watch out for...

Dex-chan lover
That comment Heewon have on her pasta picture tho

"If you meet by chance it's FATE"

She thirsty.

Fed-Kun's army
Meh. I bet that Senior doesn't like her and he's just a "nice guy"...

Group Leader
This guy, there's no way he can be perfect. There MUST be something wrong about him

Contributor
@draw2much that could be true, but at the very least the author's intentionally trying to make us think he likes her. I'm just kind of meh about him as a love interest, but it would still annoy me if it's one of those situations where the author tries to make you think it's mutual just to build up some big drama for later on.

@myshi I don't know how much of a jerk he is or isn't when it doesn't come to Yeseul, but I'm sure whether he likes her or not he definitely cares about her. If he didn't, I don't think he'd speak about her so fondly to complete strangers, stand up for her when she's not there to see, and make that kind of face while looking at her.
unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Aggregator gang
Whuuu thank you for 2 ch in a week!!

Lol HeeWon really2 unsocialble. Of course ppl wouldn't like you if you humblebrag like that. Welp at least she always makes her intention clears

Group Leader
I'm really liking Joo Heewon! ??
She's sassy, she's cool n she doesn't act like a b*tch infront of others (except for those who really deserve it), she likes to play fair n square and she properly looked for n thanked Yeseul for her help

Dex-chan lover
Damn her crush is adorable... He's always been cute, but he just keeps getting cuter and cuter!! LASDLFHO'N She has such good taste!!!

Dex-chan lover
This boy better not be like Jung from Cheese in the Trap where he's perfect but also a sociopath

Users who are viewing this thread