Author Kiss yori mo Hayaku
-
Last edited 5 mo ago by shroomz.
Group delay aside, thank you for all the work you guys are doing, seriously.
@shroomz it’s just that mangadex respects translators and their choices other sites like mangarock manganelo etc. Just rips it off their site
Could your group pick up this manga " Bewitching Demonic Beauty " that seem to be interesting but the translator seem to have stoped on chapter 3
This is where his links are " https://kurokarasublog.wordpress.com/2018/11/28/bewitching-demonic-beauty-chapters-1-20/ " please if you could pick this up. If not I will continue to wait and read your work. ???
thank you for the great work as well as the change into the delay of 12h - much apreciated<3
Could you guys finish the Naruto manga, and pick up where the last group on this site to upload left off? https://mangadex.org/chapter/446994
You probably won’t, but it’s okay. It was worth a try. Sigh...
lmao already changed it back to 2 weeks??????? what a fucking joke????????????????????????????????????
@BobaTheFett101 just read it on another site, it's been fully translated
It would be sweet if you guys could translate Plunderer! It’s a really cool manga, and it’s sad to see it stop getting updated
lmao dat 12h delay already changed back to 2weeks? feelsweirdman
If MD have an option to delay the releases for a century i guess we already know the answer, right?

What inheritance letter you'll gonna write for your kids?
I think you guys don't get it. The 2 week delay is just preposterous, i don't want to visit your site i want to know where i've left the manga off i want to read them all nealty in one place not having 100 sites and bookmarks i would put up to 1 week i would even consider reading the extra 1 chapter from your site now just beacause of that i actually have dropped most of the series you guys handle and i just simple wait for them about a year to read them all together or go to an aggrecate site if i must since you just don't get it but thanks for at least translating them.
Thanks for the ToG chapter, even if you guys ended up taking it down. Keep up the good work.
What happened to all your uploads? They're gone off the website too...
@maxRNG they got hit with a C&D request (DMCA) from Kakao Page and others
nice april fools joke
Last edited 4 mo ago by bingbingmeup.
@ira @bingbingmeup wait i'm confused, is this an april fool's joke or not? Will the chapters be coming back April 2?
@bingbingmeup I hope you are right, even thou it would mean that I have fooled by an April fools joke 3 times today... And it is not even April here :D
Thank you for your hard work.
ریدم به اون خار کسه ها یی که سایتتونو بستن جریمه نقدی و زندان بریدن . مگه چکار کردن که زندانی بریدین مادر جنده ها . ارزش داره ؟ جریمه رم که از کونتون در اوردین . امیدوارم روزی نرسه که بتونم مادرتونو بگام . تک تکتونو مثل سگ می کشم. به بچه هاتونم رحم نمی کنم.
پی اس: مادر سگ خرتونو گاییدم .
@maxRNG @fred908f yes it's a joke, there's no such thing as "United States Global Piracy team" and the reader on their website is still functioning, which wouldn't happen if the domain was seized. see https://jaiminisbox.com/reader/