Author /a/nonymous
Please translate Nande Koko ni Sensei ga!?
Don't you have a website? I wanna be updated with your works... You anons are amazing in picking mangas to translate. Keep on making more goodies ??
Please translate more Amano Megumi Wa Suki Darake?
I just want to say thank you all for translating that one Manga with the animal academy. I really like that one and it's a nice surprise to know it's being continued.
Have you dropped Kemokko Dobutsuen!
Make moar 5toubun or i gibe u rabies
/a/fags unite ?
is it possible to join the /a/ group for translations? I would love to translate 5toubun stuffs since I can speak and read japanese
<3
@DYeoLH

Its just a bunch of randoms coming together in a Mongolian scroll weaving board. You don't have to join a group.
Thank you anon, very cool
Coming from Senryuu Shoujo,thanks for the chapters,if it is possible can you guys translate it more often cuz I found out that there's plenty of raws waiting to be translated,I know you guys translate a lot of manga so m not gonna force anyone,just want to say thank you guys for continuing the manga.
http://betgoal90.com/read-tensei-shitara-slime-datta-ken-raw-chapter-59.html chapter 59 is out would love to see a translation
Hey /a/ wanted to say thanks for Bakemonogatari. The asshats that left MD took the first 24 (maybe more? dunno) but I'm damned glad for what you've done of it since some is better than none eh? Thank you for that and all the other mangas you guys/gals are doing.