Renzokusei Scans

Hey,

I saw in the I Shoujo comments section that a few months ago, you mentioned that you were interested in translating the sequel, I Shoujo Plus. I was wondering if you were still interested in it? If so, I found a website online claiming to have the first 10 volumes for download. I haven't tried it myself due to being on mobile, but if you're interested in giving it a try for yourself, I could tell you the link.

Thanks for all your hard work on the original series!

The One
Staff
Admin
Greetings.

MangaDex has received an inactivation request by one of our user's for this group. As per Mangadex's published rule 2.4 any group that becomes inactive will be marked as such. Group delays and upload restrictions will be removed in 14 days time.

This rule is in place to ensure that groups who cease to be won't be forgotten about and their releases lost to the passage of time due to restrictions from when they were active.

After 14 days we will toggle the group to inactive setting and all restrictions will be lifted.

If you have any questions about this feel free to contact a member of staff.

Thanks!

Dex-chan lover
@Derek
Umm.. Thoughts on approving previous uploads? Many got hidden, including those linked on your blog, and for many older ones like Kimi wa Midara na Boku no Joou for example, their DDLs on your blog are dead too.
Thanks, and sorry for tagging, wasn't sure if just simply comment here will reach you or not.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I was gonna ask that too. I'm going through my folders and saw that I had the two missing Shishunki no Adam chapters. Would like to upload them if you give me the permission.

Double-page supporter
is this another situation where a group was labeled inactive and in retaliation the group wanted their non-collab chapters removed instead of asking for the inactive status to be removed?
at least the removed chapters i care about are on other sites

EDIT: adding on to the comment, because of what i added feel free to remove the part, mods

Dex-chan lover
@amoorhen that's what it appears to be from my viewpoint.

I, for one, can't wait for enough time to pass for it to be considered inactive again.

@phoenix_eD @Zhou @AnonMan88 I've spoken to the group owner, Derek, on Reddit (won't post his handle, but a couple of Google searches can lead you to his account if you so please). Unfortunately, he has no intentions of lifting the upload restrictions.

Dex-chan lover
@attain unless he releases something new soon to avoid being considered inactive, I don't think MD will care what he wants. An inactive group is an inactive group. Of course, I could be misunderstanding the inactive group rules lol.

Wait, did he tell you why he removed them? Was it because there was a prior inactivity notice? I couldn't find any drama on MD about the removal, which is unusual tbh 😅

*edit: actually, looking at MangaUpdates, the last release was April 18th. 6 month window met I guess.

@AnonMan88 Unfortunately not. Here's the extent to the correspondence of our exchange:

I talked to him earlier today (25th), at about 12pm (PST). Sent him a message asking him to lift the uploader restrictions, and 5 minutes later, he responded with "no." Sent him another message asking him if he was going to reupload the missing chapters himself, and if need be, that I (and others) could even give him the files if he didn't have any. He hasn't responded since (~10 hours), which I assume it means he's just ignored my messages.

I'm afraid this might be a mystery we'll never get to the bottom of 😐

Railgun
Staff
Super Moderator
Greetings.

MangaDex has received an inactivation request by one of our user's for Renzokusei Scans. As per Mangadex's published rule 2.4 any group that becomes inactive will be marked as such. Group delays and upload restrictions will be removed in 14 days time.

This rule is in place to ensure that groups who cease to be won't be forgotten about and their releases lost to the passage of time due to restrictions from when they were active.

After 14 days we will toggle the group to inactive setting and all restrictions will be lifted.

If you have any questions about this feel free to contact a member of staff.

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread