Giniro no Genders - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

Contributor
I love how the eyes on the figures representing trans people look. The FTM has angry eyes while the MTF has long eyelashes. It's so cute.

Curious as to how this is going, I knew before how this story was going (I own the actual manga in Japanese) but am still surprised reading it in english. I wonder if Gin may be trans as it is hinted at, so I suppose we will see in Feb when the second volume comes out.

waiting for the mangaka to give the main character some actual control over their life lol

Dex-chan lover
I'm definitely intrigued now that it seems the manga's actually going into LGBT themes.

Not too sure why the author decided it was a good idea to straight up tell us that Gin's friend has feelings for him rather than showing it through actual character interaction and plot progression?

"He might have a strong ability to think rationally"
I can't be the only one who cracked up at that?
Oh no! He has a brain!

Ew gay people un followed gave a 0/10 not watching again/s

@Stonewalled I know I know I have a strong ability to think rationally I don't need to brag about my pure over zellness smartness above you

Dex-chan lover
I like this manga a lot. Still, don't understand why he acts like that girl is his friend. (I don't remember her name) After she still continues to blackmail him. Now that the reason why she is doing it for is obvious. That just makes it even worse than it already was.

Contributor
"Although it should of just been a hobby, Gin starts feeling uneasy bit by bit." Just noticed that line. It would be interesting if Gin did end up as trans it wouldn't be surprising, considering how Gin has been acting and seems to prefer being a girl instead of a guy especially buying silicone breast forms makes me wonder that's abit much for a cross-dresser.

It would def be a rarity since most manga that try to cover this subject usually don't focus on the trans character but the people around them which ends up for a boring shit manga like Sunu Sumu Muriku no Koibito which started out about a trans character and by the second chapter turned into following a completely different one who has nothing to do with the trans character which that manga was about.

Even some of the really good ones, like Wandering Son, always derail and follow some other characters (with the exception of Bokura no Hentai which nicely follows all 3 protagonists but ends a little too quickly).

Dex-chan lover
What is up with that scratching guy...I hope he's not a psycho..
This manga got some weird vibes going on, like everyone's about to murder the mc
That said, it's quite pleasant to see a manga talk about gender stuff

Power Uploader
x2.png

>sexual orientation labels
dropped

Users who are viewing this thread