The Makeup Remover - Ch. 20

ahaha the red velvet reference is cute!! didn't occur to me in the raws but it makes sense to come to mind

Dex-chan lover
seeing her 2 sides its really screwing with yeseuls reason.

i wonder how she'll react if she knew it was yeseul inside the rabbit suit :/

Aggregator gang
Hee Won personalities is too intense swinging from scary to too kind. Yeseul can't take it. Error confirmed.

Sem

Dex-chan lover
I like Heewon as a character but as a person I'd be scared too. People who have two wildly different "nice" and "not nice" sides are really something to be wary about. What they can do to others is something that will someday turn to you, so it's really hard to trust them.

Double-page supporter
Hm, interesting development... Showing that pasta was a low blow though, now I'm really starving :Q_

Group Leader
hey red velvet! <333 not a fan of that girl's two sides. i worry that she'll be outright mean to the mc someday, but in a way that she knows who the mc is.

Seeing Joo Heewon like this is super refreshing because it shows so much of her character and contrasts with Yesul.

Some people might call it shallow, but I think Heewon is just pragmatic - if you've proven you're useful and/or worthwhile to her, you get treated well. If you haven't, tough shit. Whereas Yesul is the kind of pure hearted person who unconsciously treats everyone the same regardless and believes that people are good enough to deserve that from her.

Double-page supporter
That pasta looks really good but why are they eating it with chopsticks

Fed-Kun's army
Just say it's reflex since your bro used to poke you so often, and if she asks why was it so late just add that your reflexes for that must really be rusty since it's been a long time since he's actually poked you

I don't know why but I have excuses for about everything

@Corgiattackkk I know you said that 2 years ago but lemme hit you with that
?

Users who are viewing this thread