Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e √Horikita - Ch. 9 - Room.9

Power Uploader
So many cute interactions. Couldnt we have that dere Horikita in the anime?

@ma_ko, so far in the light novels(novel 9), Horitika has not shown a hint of dere. Not even the added part in the anime.
It's just not in her character to be like that. Maybe later she might, but so far it's a no.

Power Uploader
I know that (or at least that's what I suspected) and it's just my wishful thinking as this manga shows her in much better light imo

??? dem.. I like the last part when ayanokouji say "of course" to ichinose and her expression at next page ?

What was Ichinose asking him about in the last few pages? Can someone help me understand what happened there?

Double-page supporter
@Dakeku She questioned if Ayanokouji helps Horikita out of genuine concern as friends. Ayanakouji claims yes, but he really just views Horokita and everyone else as tools for his own goals, and Ichinose realizes this, from her horrified expression.

Dex-chan lover
@robloxoof
I dont think he thinks of her as a tool, at least, not in this manga at least.
I know he thinks of her as a tool in the anime and LN, but things are different here since Suzune accepted his friendship.

I was thinking that Ayano wants a normal life, and part of having a normal life is having friends.
So while he has Suzune as a friend, he doesnt really have genuine concern, its just part of the normal life he wanted

Users who are viewing this thread