Trying to get my webcomic uploaded

So i made a spinoff/parody of Jojos Bizarre adventure my own take on it and i am using google images and photoshop to make the pages i uploaded this earlier however in a haste i uploaded my first chapter waited a while it got a lot of traction in just a few hours i got around 1700 veiws and 50 follows however when i came back to check it it was gone and i wanted to see if i could get in contact with a mod to figure out what i did wrong and i f theres a way i can fix it so that i can upload it

Contributor
@BraveDude8 or @Lymus nuked it
this:
qp76jQx.png

yep that was me howd you know he was the one who did it and also any way i can get it back up or talk to someone i didnt get messaged or anything whatever the issue is i wanna resolve it

Contributor
@SterWerf
For User created titles you need to dm one of the mods before uploading, then it gets voted on by staff with the criteria of "does it match the content on the site in style/quality"... if it's approved then yay, if not then title might get deleted or only uploaded chapter/s ( if uploader didn't contact staff beforehand )

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
@SterWerf

Removed because it doesn't fit the site at all and it looks like a shitpost I'd whip up in five minutes in Paint.
I assumed it was trolling, like the other very similar submissions we get constantly that are trolling.

T3v6rWQ.png

@BraveDude8 I understand that and that it looks that way however I am not trying to troll you all it is supposed to be comedic so I figured I would use funny images such as that I would really like to have it be uploaded here as it got a lot of traction in a short time of being released but if it doesn't work its understandable but if there is a chance and any few things I need to change to have it fit I can do that

Staff
Super Moderator
@SterWerf Like I said, it doesn't fit the site at all. It's not a question of what you can change, because you'd need to create something else enirely to make it appropriate for MD. It's not even a comic as such, there's no drawing involved, it's just a bunch of cropped photographs.

https://mangadex.org/title/52817/jojo-s-bizarre-adventure-pearly-eyes

An example of a user-created JoJo comic.

@BraveDude8 I understand that however it isnt against the rules persay it says you can use alot if you contact a mod and i understand its not in the same style as the rest of things on here but just because you dont like something or think it doesnt look good doesnt mean it isnt i got alot of people on my post in a short amount of time and feel it could work i just really think its funny and i think other people would to so whats the harm in uploading it

Contributor
Bad example time...
While there is no "harm", it's kind of like asking a train museum to take your super rare antique sowing machine and put it on display. It just didn't fit.

@RougeKitsune I sort of agree however there are other comedic webcomics and such they have varying styles and this is just another style

Staff
Super Moderator
@SterWerf PMing half a dozen members of staff doesn't make us more likely to allow your comic.
It doesn't fit the site, and it's not being approved. End of discussion.

Well that's just a bit rude i dmed 1 other person cause I feel you are being un reasonable but whatever man

Fed-Kun's army
@SterWerf
If you really want to change it into something that will fit into MangaDex, you should use what that are already allowed as references. As far as I can see, none of them is of your 'style'.
https://mangadex.org/genre/46

Staff
Super Moderator
@SterWerf Don't fucking lie to me. I've got screenshots from four staff of you messaging them.

Screenshot_2021-03-06_153516.png

Making alternate accounts and pretending to be a random guy doesn't help either.

@BraveDude8 I messaged tiffany I believe was there name during our conversation that was the only person after the fact I messaged the admin that message is not me that was my friend and your cringe admin lied to his face saying I deleted it and said it was dumb.

Users who are viewing this thread