Keikenchi Chochiku de Nonbiri Shoushin Ryokou ~Yuusha to Koibito ni Tsuihou sareta Senshi no Mujikaku zama~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Wow... A tripple dip and one of them is a ntr...
I don't know if my survival instinct would have even kicked in with that wolf. I think I would have just been eaten by it and [The End] right there and then.
Inb4 it's a curse ring of mind control or something.

This is one of the shittiest isekai i ever read and the bar is already so so so so low.....that being said if there was nothing else to read. but i bet its gonna take 4 months between chapters.

i know that this is so classic but as long as it is contantly being updated and no ntr happen im fine with it

Dex-chan lover
I'm thinking this situation is 60% similar to Tate no Yuusha:
- ML gets betrayed by party-member
- Because he doesn't dare trust anyone he gets a slave
- Slave is cheap because she is sick even though she is a batsman
- ML makes medicine for slave

Though this story does seem interesting in it's own right.

Aggregator gang
that party filled with scum. calling him low for literally punching the guy that slept with his fiancé and knowing about it too? thats just screaming sloots. hope the future looks like the rings are something tha mind controls but he still doesn't trust it. tbh, this reminds me of that one manga about the mage that got kicked but ended up getting a book written by god thats basically a hyper detailed gamefaq for the world.

Users who are viewing this thread