The World of Moral Reversal - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
previously , the main girl was probably hit by truck-kun , and her injured body was sent to an isekai , and then they took her to a hospital in that isekai .

apparently , the author gives the artist some sketches to re-draw . even if they are only sketches , i dont like the art-style of the author :

proxy

Fed-Kun's army
One interesting thing to think about is that nurses in our world are more often female because women are naturally more maternal, so I guess men in this world must be motherly and women are more rigid and disciplinarian.

I dont get it... Is the author saying none of this happens in the real world? Im lost with the premise ....

Contributor
@Atmosk I'm sad the author didn't take it far enough. Don't you always wonder why men wore pant and women wore dresses? Many many other things could've been done differently.

As for nursing, remember, the concept of nursing really came to be during the crimean war, and it wasn't because of some silly conception of maternal, it was cold hard potential evolved twofold: One, that education originally evolved out of religious schools during the middle ages that still forbid co-ed teaching so that only men could get a proper education to become physicians, and two, it was during the war where there is a surplus of women who were barred from carrying a gun and marching into battle. As such, because for the early conception of nursing was from the experience of various wars, female nurses eventually became more of a tradition than anything else.

Power Uploader
Good Christ this typesetting is god fucking awful. I hope the typesetter improved later on.

Oh, interesting! The H version is a guy displaced into this other world, so I like the change here.

Dex-chan lover
36.8 C is NOT 101 F. 101 F is running a fever
36.8 C = 98.2 F

This confuse my morals
this should be tagged as ; Femdom , Reverse rape , School girl , multiple male , sole female , reverse isekai , paizuri , footjob , blowjob , anal , .......,.......
Well yeah fuck this shit
this is damn good

why is there brazilian portuguese on the outdoor?
is it a mistake or the original had it written like that?

In this world we have:
WE MEN WANTS RIGHT, THE WAGE GAP BETWEEN FEMALE AND MALE IS TOO HIGH!
MEN IS TREATED LIKE OBJECTS!
YOU FEMALES DONT HAVE TO DEAL WITH ALL THIS SHIT YOU BRING TO US!
Instead:
Easy, you just reverse those words from females to males

wait does that mean in this world men could hit on women without repercussions? and women who hit men would be the bad guy? nice!

Users who are viewing this thread