The Disastrous Life of Saiki K. - Vol. 22 Ch. 232 - Out of Sync Boy Girl RelaPSIonships (Second Half)

Dex-chan lover
But a girlfriend is just the best friend that you fuck, and that "sometimes" gets jealous when you want to hang out with your other friends.

Double-page supporter
Omg, I never expected that Neuro reference<333 o.o & lol, these misunderstandings kept me on the edge of my seat X'DDD I anxiously waited for the moment the truth somehow gets spilt XD

Dang, I'm impressed with the letter translation. Good job getting it to work in English too :D

It's a little sad how often Saiki likes to stalk his friends, but doesn't like to be with his friends.

This time it didn't even have anything to do with his psychic powers... he was just straight up stalking two of his friends to see what happened.

Aggregator gang
Curse you Nendou!!

You know, I've always reserved some sympathy for Yumehara, because she keeps getting the short end of the stick. Not only does she get overshadowed by every other female character, but even the author isn't sure what to do with her, to the point that the character herself fourth wall breaks that complaint.
(Seriously though, I can tell that she's supposed to be one of the more normal characters of the cast, and that's a refreshing feeling to be honest)

But this arc, this Valentine's arc that's surprisingly not Teruhashi-centric and is Kaidou-Yumehara focused instead, I really feel for her because they really would make a great pair. At least her chances aren't zero.
I do hope that this ordinary girl will find happiness someday.

Users who are viewing this thread