Author Chapter 48 (Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken)
Shion has her priorities straight.
Asmordeus
Can somelne tell me whitch chapter this would be in the ln?

I have no idea in the LN but looked back in the WN and it should be between the ch 40 and 57.
But apparently one of the 2 translators from that time deleted their translation so until ch 130 or so the chapters that are translated are really fractured.
Like 3 in a row are, then 4 not, then 2 are, then 1 not, then 3 are, then 4 not and so on.
Gabil is a legend, how dare he be insulted in such a way!
Just me hating our Masayuki boi, proceed to scroll through the comments like you always do. Just ignore this.

Well, I didn't read the Light Novel, so it could be different... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
P O N Y T A I L R I M U R U
I S
T H E
B E S T
Page 19, is Rimarus thumb.........cut in HALF!
@lazerus56 I see how you thought it was cut in half but it wasn't ?It's the way the hand was drawn and where it was pointing. the little part was his nails :D
Damn, I was really hoping for a fight this chapter. So, close yet so far. gotta wait till the new year :(
Next up, our main event, Clash of the Calamities
anyone else find it mildly ironic that Rimuru's oversized bat wings are nearly indistinguishable from standard style dragon wings?
@relic626
Alright, thanks~
...Well, I just kinda pointed out my opinion of cliffhangers nonchalantly, sorry
The translation seems to take quite a bit of freedom at times. Not sure if that is a good thing though...
@spartan_cam_4 Could have been 3 am for Shurim, due to timezones and/or daylight savings time...
only 1 day since rel.ease already in need of more

FEAR St. Elmo's Fire ?
Well, still not a bit interest of the fate of those children as well as those villagers, I'm a really a huge bastard~
@Arvadiel
Sall good m8 i'm just giving my opinion as well. :)
since the anime is gonna make a 24 ep. of this.
how many chapters or volume do you think does the anime gonna adopt?
The last page says it's a double release, so Shurim should already have the chapter?
@relic626 God Bless You