Boku no Seito wa Otona Gyaru

Aggregator gang
Whoever wrote that description must be a comedic genius, I’m dying laughing rn 😐

Contributor
Saving the description in the off chance it’s removed.

Romance simulator for all you manly men waiting for a pixie dream girl to pop up and bring color to your lives No. 492734. In other words, it's for manga/anime fans in general. This one is "cosplaying gyaru that needs you to make costumes for her"-flavored... No wait that's not it... It's actually "sporty chocolate skinned "bully" not letting you draw in peace"-flavored... That also doesn't sound quite right... I'll just read the label again...

Oh, so this one's about you tutoring a [BLEEP] gyaru that decided to go to uni at 23. Talk about exploiting a niche.

Won't lie the description caught my attention but the story got me questioning if it'll be like that one manga about the gyaru school and the dude is just a MASSIVE simp? Virgin? Screw it he's both and then some.

Dex-chan lover
That time again, huh? Ehhh... Not off to an amazing start tbh. Art seems decent but I dunno. Will have to wait and see.

Dex-chan lover
New chapters uploaded @ https://mangacross.jp/comics/otonagal, next is expected for March 8th

Dex-chan lover
I hope this one just doesnt get cancelled like Mino-san :(
That description tho xDDDDDDDDDDD

@gum_rummy as sad as true.

Seems quite generic and bland, but p.10 of ch1 part 2 got me good. That page really changed my mind of what I initially thought of Airi: air-headed and simple-minded. I'm intrigued. I do hope that my intuition of this possibly turning into an interesting Drama does happen. Seeing the tags, though, there's likely going to be more Comedy than what I'm in the mood for, but I'll just have to wait and see.

The description looks like one of those literal words Google translated from Chinese novels 😂

Cute manga btw can't wait to see more

Users who are viewing this thread