Lets make an isekai...

(Hope this doesnt get removed lol)

I had the amazing idea of making an isekai... with the community. Yay. I trust in everyone that this will not go wrong. Ok so here is the prompt thingy, build off of this:

"Progatonist is an average person summoned to another world, that looks a lot like Earth but really not Earth. He is summoned by the Emperor Wo Buzhidao, ruler of the great Ding Empire. He are given the task of subjugating the 7 evils, scattered around Basia. 3 located in the Great Ding, 3 in the Zenguko Whapan, and 1 in the Brosoen Kingdom. As a result of the summoning, Progtonist has recieved a blessing from the Jade Emperor. "

Yeah... hope this doesnt get removed lol. Enjoy, if anyone responds....

Dex-chan lover
We have made "lets make a story" threads til everyone got bored and they were buried

@Pantsman this just makes me nostalgic

Dex-chan lover
@asianskill you can bump these threads
https://mangadex.org/thread/77771/
https://mangadex.org/thread/277668/

Here’s your story, bro:
One day Plykiya was being creepy on the forums. He got hit by a truck the next day. When he woke up, he was a big tiddy elf held hostage dickless orcs. The end.

Jade Emperor usually is the heavenly being? So blessing could make the normal average guy a bit more OP? Sounds a bit historical so blessing to help him subjugate said evils. Do you want to go magic route? wuxia?

I myself like having a pet so maybe a summoning/blessing skill revolving around a mystical creature? I'm thinking more like a gaming style where you go around learning and leveling up and not being so OP.

If you making your own story what do you like?
Does this mc have a particular hobby, skill, wants/likes?

@Parcae maybe Progatonist recieves like a dragon to protect him? from death, not injury tho, like how tangseng was protected from death. I think the mc shouldn't have like a magical ability he can use right off the bat to fit with the kind of real and not really real setting. I think magic arts was taught in like sects secluded in mountains or some shit like that.

(Im gonna go ahead and be very creative, breaking the mold)

Mc should, as u said, go level up. I think instead of some panel where stats are shown, there can be like a visual indication (like seeing a sort of color while meditating or some shit like that). Maybe introduce a Ding/Dong system. Ding controls inner ki and Dong controls outer ki. Make it wuxia babye, ki shit.

(going into big poopy territory)
Also thinking, with fighting, it should be a rythym based combat. Now it is all just brain poopy splattered on writing, but what if there was rythym in combat. And the Ding/Dong system controls the self rythym (rythym of oneself) and the perception of the rythym. And mc fights using rythym. idk

but, if going standard wuxia isekai, maybe it is transforming himself (mc) into the dragon or something to be able to fight head to head with the 7 evils.

idk much about character building, and making an unique person is very hard.

(edit):
i think u said it is bit historical? dunno what u mean, but i definetely got inspiration from old ass asian shit.

Dex-chan lover
@asianskill
>Progatonist
This is the second time you've misspelled 'protgonist,' man.

'Protnagonst' isn't even that hard of a word to learn when you just sound it out.

Heck, I bet even 2nd graders know how to spell 'prognetariat' these days.

Cool worldbuilding tho.

Reborn as a human is almost old school Isekai.
These days, the MC could be almost anything.
Goblin, Spider, Slime, Dragon, Sword, Demon Lord, Virus, Waterpool Spirit, ...

Most Isekai still stick to the medieval sword & sorcery fantasy setting though.

So the MC named Progatonista could even be a possesed chastity belt.

@immortalartisan not sure what u mean by clockwork, but maybe emperor tombs is like a miniboss? sticking to the lore that i, dictator asianskill, made, the burial grounds would probably very divine. blessed, and free from evil. so like a powerful monster, but not one of the seven evils (cuz why tf one of them be there?). oh yeahh... I can see it coming.

In a small village not so far from the tombs, a black, dense, miasma steals the clean air from lungs of living beings. A year ago, a powerful monster siezed control of the tomb, and the treasures within it. No one has been able to stop it, and it demands sacrifices. 10 children and 10 women.

and sticking to my dictated lore, maybe the mc learns how to yokai shif- i mean, turn into a fucking dragon. Or activate some dragon powers from a three headed dragon. 3 heads for wisdom, strength, and good. why is that there? to satisfy @Parcae 's thirst for that animal stuff.

also i think after the summoning the mc should be a fcking pussy and have a family since he is scared to try to fight very powerful monsters that could kill him with ease. and he has a wife and child, which get decimated in an attack/migration of one of the 7 evils.

what do u guys think guys men women

Double-page supporter
@asianskill i mean clockworkd like dont starves clockworks. also i think my creative writing instincts tried to make something creative and original for a isekai sorry

Users who are viewing this thread