Ship of Theseus

I'm in the middle of reading this too, glad someone pick this up ;)

It's way too soon to judge this manga based on 1 chapter (which has been translated) so far.

This is good, and confusing at times.

Group Leader
i shilled it hard enough for someone thats not me to pick it up :pepethumbsup:
glad to see it finally came out of the oven.
but ganbare xunder, 65 more chapters to go to catch up to current.
:whip:

Contributor
I'm just about to pick up this one on local book store (Indonesian editon) until I realized it's here.

Time to test before buy then.

Omg not that cliffhanger!! Mysterious and similar mysterious feel as Erased. Cant wait to see how this goes!

I am so happy this got picked up I've been waiting for two years. I live in a very rural place and there is nowhere to buy manga.

i really didnt expect that at all from the description... such a pleasant surprise and i'm glad i didn't read the theme before i decided to read it lmfao i thought it was gonna be just a normal crime manga

I wonder why I was reminded of Mawaru Penguindrum... I might give this a chance.

Dex-chan lover
If you haven't finished reading this manga, DO NOT watch the live action. Even just the first episode, DON'T.

Dex-chan lover
Amoung all nations, Japan is the only First-World Nation that doesn't have a societal belief in the innocence of the accused... and this manga is all about that.

I really haven't been able to make it past the third chapter; I've tried three times, now.
Mainly, I can't seem to accept, and I really mean "accept," the cultural differences of societies that have both generational guilt, and societal assumptions of guilt/innocence.

At times, in my culture, people will be known to be guilty, but... they still get a trial, and are assumed innocent until proven, beyond the shadow of a reasonable doubt, guilty.
I already know how Japan's legal system works, but I am evidently not ready to read about this aspect of Japanese society.

Probably, almost certainly, because I find this aspect absolutely abhorrent.

Users who are viewing this thread