Soul Land IV - The Ultimate Combat

Contributor
According to my Friend Who's maniac Soul Land Series
Yes...a Direct Sequel, of Soul Land 3, and Contain HEAVY SPOILERS
This is crazy, SL 1 is not Ended and Yet SL 4 Appears ?

@CoolOtamegame No, according to the wikia it doesn't sound like it's straight after, there are however massive spoilers about the god realm yes.

Power Uploader
Does a manhua even exist of this yet? Cause I can't find it.

Group Leader
Season IV ? Fuck Yeah ’It seems to me that this author is very Free of 4 parts and the novel is still going on. When will we finish the novel even in 2050?

Group Leader
For anyone who is unaware, the novels for sl1 to 3 are all completed. it's simply the manhua who hasn't caught up.

Hey guys, from what i cant tell people dont know the first novel its already over. Here is a link for it, the translation may cause some doubts in your prospects at life but it is over its the manhua that hasnt caught up yet https://novelonlinefree.com/novel/douluo_dalu

Power Uploader
Apparently the raws are only available in the mobile app, so I've linked to the mobile site where the prologue is available from.
Also the original cover here was from the novel, so I replaced it with the Manhua one.

Oh boy when I first saw the Soul land IV I was like lemme get that sweet chapters but there were none it made me quite sad

The heck where is chapter 1

question anyone whose read the novels is the MC in this the same one from 3 like reborn or something?

Users who are viewing this thread