How to Start a Relationship With Crossdressing

Dex-chan lover
Dang, a ML in a crossdressing romance that isn't a painfully generic beta loser because author was too lazy to do anything other than genderswap a common couple trope? I'm intrigued...

Here´s a simpler ver

Ako Kobayashi is a high school girl waiting for her prince. But there´s a problem... She´s so afraid of guys that she breaks out in hives, even the popular Kei Kitaooji gets rejected by her. But once he learns of her condition, he comes back the next crossdressed as a girl and confesses once more.

Please tell me if I got anything wrong

Cross dressing guy confesses to a girl and they start dating, so far it sounds like Usotsuki Lily. Except in Usotsuki Lily it’s the guy that hates men and not the girl.

Group Leader
"If it ever happens, I'll date whoever asks me out!" - Chapter 1

What if a girl had asked her out there?

breaks out in hives when w/ men!? She's same as Someya Lily from Wasteful Days of Highschool Girls then?

Fed-Kun's army
Just from reading the synopsis, what an absolute Chad. It takes a real man to pull off that sort of power move. Fight on King!

TL, I saw you're other series, and you have abandoned them all. Please don't abandon this one too.

Dex-chan lover
The description makes this sound like a total ripoff of Ookami Shounen wa Kyou mo Uso o Kasaneru. And that's some tough competition.

@Agent_9 Hachimitsu hasn't abandoned any series, far as I can tell? They release pretty consistently. A lot of the series they're currently working on are up to date with the raws, so if they "abandoned" your fave you're likely waiting on the mangaka, not Tooko.

Users who are viewing this thread