Detective Conan - Vol. 96 Ch. 1023 - Weird Meds

Dex-chan lover
Sera actually going for it! Of course this will probably lead to nothing as usual but there's always a bit of hope.

Fed-Kun's army
Ran actually had already witnessed both Shinichi and Conan in the same place, albeit that was Haibara disguising as Conan, and just once moreover. Definitely still has room for doubt in Ran's mind.

Aggregator gang
Another round of "I KNOW YOU'RE SHINICHI 'CONAN-KUN'" for Ran. I guess we're overdue.

ay well gosho's good at getting me honestly hopeful every time will actually be the time ran finds out. we're getting closer to an ending now right so maaaybe? but it's also in the middle of a useless side case. but maybe this isn't a filler case? the phone was discovered super easily so maybe the big twist has to do with the guy he texted being connected to the BO? but still sera you shouldn't interfere that much with other people's relationships, although i would do the same thing

Aggregator gang
Why the heck do you decide to talk about love story while a murder case is happening?

This won't help Sera. Shinichi and Conan have been in the same place atleast once. Well it was Haibara but anyways.

ugh i fucking hate this manga i'm gonna be totally distracted until the next chapter comes out even though this is like the 50th time this bullshit has happened

Fed-Kun's army
@okabekudo @solchimes @Haremmony This seems less about Sera putting doubt in Ran’s mind than it is confirming her own suspicions that Conan is in a similar situation as her companion/relative - and may even have a bit of a solution.

Fed-Kun's army
@Loksel, isn't Sera like, already being implied that, she knows Conan is Shinichi? It was at the chapter where her mother who is "childized" assumed the Sleeping Kogoro's role instead of Conan if i remember right, the mother herself confirms that Shinichi is also in a same predicament as her.

Actually, now that i think more about it, maybe the more accurate reason for this Sera's behavior is because she knows that occasionally, Conan CAN reverts into Shinichi (she met him in person during that "School Trip" arc), and was wondering if she can also get a hand on whatever it is making that possible for her mother's sake.

Users who are viewing this thread