Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 9 Ch. 46 - Turning Point

Group Leader
edit#3: see this: https://www.reddit.com/r/mangadex/comments/a14zpb/stolen_translation_group_scans/

Fed-Kun's army
so annoying... i just want to read manga, dammit! screw these stealings, bans and other bullshit!

Dex-chan lover
Much appreciated, I didn't have much confidence such a faceless group would be committed.

Group Leader
Much better translation quality if you ask me...
Kinda glad this happened because I got to read this chapter with an actual great translation, not blaming OC about theirs but they just don't compare.

Aggregator gang
@Robo
You did everything perfectly. And even though it's a formality, you clearly have nothing to apologize for, not in any shape, way or form could you logically be contrived to have wronged someone. If anything, you're cleaning up someone else's mess and should be thanked.

@GodricKharg
That's how you address a repost, not that "Send complaints about duplicate chapters to the other group." shit.

Cant wait to see this intense emotions in the anime. Im sure this will be like the episode 23 of the 1st season.

Fed-Kun's army
@unk0damnation It was exactly how Rudeus described it. Orsted was talking to them as if he found a friend he hasn't seen in ages but the two are looking at him like they're staring at death. This is also the reason why Rudeus didn't exactly think too much revealing Hitogami's name to the guy. For him, he didn't think Orsted is that bad of a person.

Users who are viewing this thread