Include page count with other chapter info

I looked through the megathread and didn't see this, so here it is. Could a page count be added along side the other chapter info? It has views, upload date, etc. but I think adding a column that includes the page count could be useful.

It may not be a big thing to most but as a slow connection user I would find it extremely useful. Unless I'm missing an option or something, to find out right now one has to open the chapter itself, and allow it to load enough to check the drop down box.

On a slow connection this can make a big difference- just to check the page count can take me 3-5 minutes sometimes; and page count can determine if I will be able to read it and/or give me a rough idea of how long it may take. I've had multiple times where I opened to read only to find it os too long to be viable leading to wasted time, which can add up quick of doing multiple times.

Other than slow connection I know this could be occasionally useful otherwise, and I would imagine it could be relatively simple to implement.

And somewhat related- if I had other ideas for information that could be included like this should I post in this thread or start another? Jusy trying to understand the guidelines properly.

VIP
Page count information for chapters would be nice. I'd appreciate something like that. For comparison, Pixiv has this:

201812050541-Pixiv-page-counts.png

Also, some tangentially related threads:
- #18032: Show how many chapters a series has when searching
- #21633: Option to search Manga by length (no of readable images)
- #31776: Sort by number of chapters

(Also, for feature suggestions in general, it's fine to keep ideas in one thread if they are closely related. If the ideas are tangential/unrelated though, then it'd be better to put them in a new thread.)

Custom title
Staff
Developer
While I'm not going to immediately shoot this down, we've already gotten complaints about the chapter lists being kind of busy and confusing especially on mobile, which I can't really disagree with. There's just not a whole lot of usable space there, and for desktop/laptop views the page count would presumably not be as useful a feature anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread