The Story of an Otaku and a Gyaru Falling in Love - Ch. 39 - Affection Level: Kinjo 24% Himekawa -91%

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the release.

Great art as always.... but honestly Kinjo for me is worst girl, I just can't see her in a relationship with Otaku-kun. And besides Osanai is too great, and so is Otomore.

And yes I also read up to day 96, and I still prefer Osanai. Or Otomore. Or even Himekawa, as impossible as a relationship seems. Kinjo has just too little in common with Otaku-kun, and there's other reasons which might be apparent to those who are also at day 96...

Dex-chan lover
Personally, I've always found it amusing how, due to traditional gender roles, many girls find lewd male sexual interest in them. If you change genders, then this situation from conditionally uncomfortable will immediately become something that you can be proud of, lol.

Himekawa already -91%.
9 More chapter with her before she either murder the MC or miraculously come to like him

Group Leader
Can't wait for Himekawa to get to -127 so she wraps back around to being madly in love.

Dex-chan lover
holy shit, the Opal-esque sheen reflecting off her curves, this has ascended past art.

Dex-chan lover
Himekawa is worst girl, until the plot twist where she hate-fucks MC

(Note, this doesn't actually happen. It was a joke, mods)

Fed-Kun's army
ehh...I kind of want them to stay friends, but oh well, the title pre-determined the ending, the only other option I see is to go for the Bokuben route

Users who are viewing this thread