The Girl from Random Chatting! - Vol. 3 Ch. 39 - More Than You

It's not about Sungah, I've been thinking it for awhile but I think the dude is looking out for our mate. When he said "Don't do this", I think it was more "don't hide your face and be stupid like this". I hope I'm not wrong but I think he's secretly looking out for him.

Dex-chan lover
@Kalocin or he thinks he's being a creep just slightly less bad than the other stalker, as he is indeed pretending to be someone else to get closer and have personal information about her, and he's warning him that he should desist with that method of approach

@Entryhazard
The only reason why Sungah approached him was because of our MC, I don't think he was being stalkerish with it. If anything, he seems like he's diggin' on our MC more than her, especially because his athleticism caught his eye before.

Fed-Kun's army
Now that's a bad update Random Chatting!, You're only tanking your app.

@nfzeta
Random Chatting! needs access to:
[ul]GPS[/ul]
[ul]Contacts/Calendar[/ul]
[ul]In-app purchases[/ul]
[ul]Root access[/ul]

It already has access to:
5 permissions. Tap for details.

I don't think so... 3KM it can be everyone even outside, but still near the MC. Maybe it's sungah's friend

It's regrettable that they couldn't be friends again, but understandable; you can't just erase the past, and Juwu was right, nothing had changed.

if he really wants MC to forgive him, he needs to show he's sorry for what he did. words can only get you so far.

Fed-Kun's army
I want to make up but its reality thought, you can't just forget the bad memories just because the misunderstanding was cleared.

Users who are viewing this thread