Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei - Nyuugaku-hen

Dex-chan lover
Urgh... Finally! This series got way too many Manga sequel than I thought, the artist seems changing frequently as well.. wonder why is that.

This manga is pretty to look at and tells a horrible story. The main thrust of the story is a justification for the remnants of japan's cast system.
It portrays a heroic main character as an underdog oppressed by society, irrespective of the wealth and power backing him. It portrays people striving for equality as useful idiots who don't understand the implications of their actions. It portrays the enablers of the caste system as faultless paragons of goodness. It even ends the story with the idea that the powerful are beneficent and right in ignoring the laws and exerting control. There really are no redeeming factors, story-wise.
But hey, its just restrained ecchi; shouldn't take it too seriously. I'd be wary of this author however.

To all that reads these I think whoever did this arc thing might not if read the novel or something as it's all over the place.

The light novel and anime are better than this. The chapters being out of order obviously doesn't help, but even without that major issue, I don't really think there is much point to reading this (unless you greatly prefer reading manga over anime/LN).

Users who are viewing this thread