Spirit Blade Mountain - Ch. 332

You got to know when to hold 'em, know when to fold 'em,
Know when to walk away and know when to run.
You never count your money when you're sittin' at the table.
There'll be time enough for countin' when the dealin's done.

Fed-Kun's army
and yet I still somehow expect that he's gonna end up winning this round cause of some BS hidden rule no one else will have seen coming

Dex-chan lover
I expect he told Bai and Liuli what he would've done and then quit because he knew all eyes are on him. No one expects anything crafty from his teammates.

The establishment of characters is why i like this series so much. The author has used tons of effort to build Wang Lu, which cannot be said about other authors. Props to Xian Man.

Dex-chan lover
I love Wang Lu as a character. He reminds me of Izayoi from Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo?

Dex-chan lover
@InsaneInsomniac : I don't think so, the rules aren't as convoluted as the first time. (And it'd be bad for the tension if he was too far in the lead)

Dex-chan lover
wait so if i remember the rules correctly, by committing 100 to internal ahead of the girl, he effectively guaranteed that the other side will automatically lose no matter what option, right? since if she picks internal, both will lose, and if she picks external, MC will win, right?

Users who are viewing this thread