Author Sensei, Kowai Hanashi Shimasenka?
Thanks for translating this! I was trying to read the raws a couple of days ago ;;
No, not good
ooh pron with a plot!
The art pulled me in, combined with the horror (I love horror...), I have a few theories on how the story is going to go (combined with what I could piece along with the art alone since I can't read anything but English), so I really hope this continues to be translated! I ordered the books (this one, the AV special, and the art room + bonus chapters featuring Ma-kun & Hizuki-sensei) from Japan, as well as the mini doujin Kirima-sensei made for the series, and am willing to do scans for anything that's needed tbqh.
Rape no ty.
i have mixed feelings
Whoever wrote this is fucked up. you cant turn rape into romance. That"s never okay, even if it was a "ghost" or "hallucinations" or "your mouth is saying no but your body seems to be enjoying it" that is such bullshit. No means no. RAPE ISN'T ROMANCE
Thanks for updating this! 😘
I've read this years ago and always wondered wth is going on in the story.
I have no idea wtf is going on but if you're gay ....ehhhh this is also gay.
I really liked this manga and I'm glad it was finally finished, but there are so many questions I have??? I actually really enjoyed the plot and I hope the author does a volume 2 for it!
Still have no idea what this story was about
This deserves a sequel it can just end like this so many unanswered questions...