Re:Monster - Vol. 5 Ch. 39.2

Dex-chan lover
A monthly manga that has only 10 pages per chapter . Yeah , what a talent and hard-working artist .

bakayaROU the cockroach wastes its time to play around with a "giant c0ck" for over 1 hour , while it can kill the c0ck in just 1 second ???? Because Im so smart so I will never understand the thought process of this stupid animal .

Then later , bakayarou the b!tch put "the raw , juicy c0ck meat" inside its mouth , lol .

And with all the feathers , it will become a cross-dressing samba dancer in Brazil .

" It is like the 3 b!tch lords are looking at a lowly dog monster and a zero loser at the same time "

Aggregator gang
Finally gain the respect and lost their hope of ever defeating mc in any way possible.

Dex-chan lover
Rereading this cause I forgot sone things and memory was mixing it with slime reincarnation stuff.

Man so we get PAGES of boring ability breakdowns and pointless stuff but completely bypass a serious fight? Theres so many abilities hes got I just skip the lists shown now cause how am I supposed to remember like over 100 abilities?

Also the pace is too slow for this monthly series, imagine your reading this as it comes out in magazines, after a month you get "Party member thinks mc insane oh and an offscreen fight" I'd be livid as if they released nothing but a wheelspin chapter with no bearing.

Users who are viewing this thread