Re:Monster - Vol. 5 Ch. 39.1

Dex-chan lover
Ha ha ha , lol lol lol , now I feel pity for anyone who expects greatness from this crappy manga retard:monster :

- faithful readers : we have waited 1 , 2 months for chapter 39 , so it had better have at least 60 pages that depict the epic fight between a cockroach and a giant chicken .

- mangaka : screw you , stupid readers . I have no talent whatsoever , and I need to learn how to draw more pages each month . So during the past few months , I could only draw 10 pages that depicted an 1-hour , epic fight , .... with sound effects : "slice , cut , bang , thud , scratch , $ucking , licking , biting , inserting , oh , ah , so good" . Look at how beautiful the sound effects are , I drew them with all my heart , you know .

- bakayaROU : you half-lord brats are scared of a giant chicken ? you are a bunch of .... chickens . ( Later ) NO , THE CHICKEN BIT OFF MY RIGHT HAND , I will never be able to m@sturb@te again , sob sob . Why dont you "peck" on someone your own size instead of little me ? Be a "pecker" somewhere else .

Users who are viewing this thread