100-man no Inochi no Ue ni Ore wa Tatteiru - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Guerrilla Farmer's End and Beginning

The transitions between like flashbacks and stuff are really bad, I can't make sense of it at all.

This Mc looks Like Arata from Trinity Seven lol

And The character also :3

Dex-chan lover
So this guys don't feel pain while in the "game", right? I mean, he didn't feel pain from the kick the girl gave him during the explanation and if they felt pain, they would be insane already. Timid girl had half of her body ripped and then she was dragged around... though it would have been fun for them to feel pain. It would make it much more realistic and I would like to see more people break down like Subaru from Re:Zero :D

what the fuck, they are in middle school?????????????

Not even the last year??? Why the fuck couldn't they be in high school bro, why do they gotta do this to me bro. FUUUCK.

this could've been good, like gantz or terror infinity :mad:

ah nvm, they switched to high school next chap.

Aggregator gang
The tonal shift after transporting back to the class room is putting me off, are they really going to act like nothing happened?
Sure, those girls already experienced it once or twice by now I guess(?), but they all died gruesomely multiple times and went through some psychologically scarring shit.

Users who are viewing this thread