Can we make this button smaller for mobile version?

Fed-Kun's army
7KwHLNQ

The button of going back up ehile using the reader on mobile is too big, makes it imposible to read if you load all pages at once, and are right handed, because it gets pressed all the time

https://imgur.com/7KwHLNQ

I agree with this. I always just randomly go up a couple of pages whenever I read on phone. As a rightie, I wanna keep my thumb on the bottom right of the screen so I don't really block anything as I read.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm right-handed, and I feel it more convenient if it stays there, a bit smaller will not hurt I think.
And just want to add, the button will hide itself if you only go down.

Custom title
Staff
Developer
@ChunChun The button only shows up when you scroll upwards a bit, and it only activates if you deliberately press it (as opposed to something like starting a scroll while over it), so I'm a bit confused about this being an actual issue. I don't remember it ever happening to me accidentally.

Making the button smaller won't fix the issue if you're using your right thumb to scroll, because you'll just hit it anyway. I guess I could add an option to pick its position, but that seems a bit silly for such a minor change.

@AMarshmallowOnTop posted:

I agree with this. I always just randomly go up a couple of pages whenever I read on phone.
This sounds less like you're accidentally hitting the "go to top" button and more like you'd want the "turn page in long strip mode" disabled.

@Teasday lol I feel like a fool now. Didn't really realize that was the case. Thanks for pointing it out! I still do accidentally press the button that makes me scroll all the way up tho since it actually is a bit big on my phone. But its not a big deal if it's not made smaller.

Users who are viewing this thread