My Roommate Isn't From This World - Ch. 40

Dex-chan lover
For who is wondering what the horror story is, there is a manga that covered it:
https://mangadex.org/title/1335/kigata-ga-kita
This is a remake/reboot/sequel of the same story made from a different artist, sadly it was unlucky and only lasted around 40 chapters, I got the raws and looked over it, personally I believe that it could have gone for years and just got released on the wrong moment or the wrong magazine.
The paper is a youkai with information about the coming day, it break in at midnight through a window and in exchange for the information it takes 100 days of life from the cursed person, only way to avoid it is altering the future so that " is not worth the price", in the sequel the MC focused on one problem a day and it always revolved a life of death situation, maybe changing a even without deaths wasn't enough.
Anyway you get the idea of the future journal from that couple translated chapters.
No, idea if it was a original 30-40 years ago or that author developed on a urban horror story.

Dex-chan lover
But why did the paper come flying in through the window?

Dex-chan lover
The ghost actually build the Gundan she received at chapter 18 hahahahahaha

Aggregator gang
I guess she had nothing to do other than building gundam

Double-page supporter
Yay the ghost finish the gundam but ouch that whole no jobs I’m looking for hurt a lot

Dex-chan lover
i'm still in teenage, so i can do nothing but imagine how scary is that jobs ads

Users who are viewing this thread