All Day Jo Ayoung - Ch. 56

That has to be a flag! Just not sure if towards a potential relationship or the next trouble frontier. I always forget that Minsok isn't so old but how old was Minha again? He was at one point also wondering if Ayoung was feeling lonely but it probably going to be him now. His relation to his father and his new wife seem to be terrible and Minsok probably still hasn't overcome his issues with his past.

Dex-chan lover
@mommy Minsok is at least 20 since he's already been through the 2 years mandatory service and I think he's actually somewhere in his mid to late 20's. Minha is 16 I think. An age gap that large is a little much for me.

Group Leader
@BestBoy Although I don't remember if their ages were ever actually specified, it was said that Minsok and Ellie are the same age, and she seems to be late teens or very early 20's at the oldest. I might be wrong, but I think he just looks old for his age. And Minah is super cute so I wouldn't be surprised if his heart would flutter a bit.

Dex-chan lover
@FredFriendly Only reason I suspect mid to late 20's is that Mandatory Service starts as early as 18, and he doesn't seem to be new at his job. Didn't he also mention he had trouble finding a job at first?

Users who are viewing this thread