Shinde kudasai! Yuusha desho? - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Fed-Kun's army
ever since the begining of this manga ive wondered why he wont just take the contract that is constantly shown in front of him and destroy it to free himself from those girls, but paying more attention to this chapter i found the answer: he freaking wants a stupid harem and wants to be popular. so getting played by some sort of cute girls with nice bodies to get it is not a problem....stupid pervert brain of his...

Double-page supporter
...I like the Shopkeeper. Hope she shows up more often.

Fed-Kun's army
Well would you look at that, he showed his cool side without getting himself embarrassed or killed.

Contributor
Why is the score for this manga so low? This is pretty alright comedy.

Dex-chan lover
@ad_chiat because a lot of people can't self insert with the MC because he isn't OP gary stu. Also for some reason they compared this with konosuba and calls it a cheap unfunny knock off.

@Kiriha that, and also people can't seem to give this manga a few chapters to develop the story.

Double-page supporter
Curse of "Mow Bilegaym"

After reversing the text and trying other methods, the eggheads in my decryption department finally figured this out...

Curse of "Mobile Game"...

Fed-Kun's army
I hate myself for writing hate comments for this manga because i don't like haters so i won't be commenting anymore. So just know this, this manga is hard to read for me because despite how Mc is used as a meat shield he gets along with his party like they're some sort of friends

Users who are viewing this thread