is there an English translation of the LN anywhere on the web? i am unable to find it if it's there.

"How can she increase her cultivation so fast?"

F10.png

┬┴┬┴┤ ͜ʖ ͡°) ├┬┴┬┴

Well, that's a first. A love "rival" for MC's girl is actually correct in thinking in how to approach the girl, not the usual very confident and assuming approach which most has.

Aggregator gang
Big man is a bro. Thanks Huyan. It's good to have a character that's not completely oblivious to everything happening around him.

Man, gotta love the big guy (Huyan Zhuo) for the warning he gave Xinghe, but damn he is a blunt bro, huh?

"Yo, your Family is a joke, you're average looking and you're weak! Watch out for the douches with ego's."

An obvious over-exaggeration but I found it funny nonetheless.

That Ling Yu dude can 'act the part' all he wants. But with the mindset of treating her like a trophy to be won he's in for a rough time!
(Semi-Protip: (I played some girls in highschool, totally could have gone pro if I didn't pull my suspensory ligament.... no doubt in my mind....) girls don't like being treated like trophies)

@Wolvenworks
Yes.
https://phoenix.translatednovels.com/announcement-smgt/
The latest raw ln chapter (335) got published in 2016.

And from what I heard he wants to finish TGD as fast as possible too.

Aggregator gang
@Wolvenworks unfortunately yes.....but since the manhua chapters are short the axe won’t hit this manhua for a while at the rate we’re goin...

MC literally slapped with a planets worth of clues, but cant figure out she likes him?! I hate this series... Princess has to deal with so much BS and he wont choose her for who knows what reason?! The other girl is boring and he barely knows her! He should be forced to take responsibility at this point. Bathing together, she lost her home due to being with him and her fam, etc. The list is tooo long the amount of work put in and he's just after the mary sue of the series for reasons unknown to the universe...

Users who are viewing this thread