Corpse Party - Musume

main characters get franxxed at the end. Absolutely horrendous.

But if you're the kind of sick bastard that like middle-schooler's panty shots then this is for you.

I read this as a kid and it made me completely disregard Corpse Party, because I thought this was the original thing. When I saw the game trending, I finally understood it was its own crappy thing.

Sadly, most people think this is the main story in manga form, however, I suggest taking Corpse Party: Blood Covered as the main story. In fact, if you go to Corpse Party: Another Child and check realtors works, BloodCovered is regarded as the main story.

Tl;Dr: Read Blood Covered, then read this if for some reason you want a shit show of a story

There's no way to say it nicely: this adaptation is trash. The horror is bad and even the fanservice is tasteless at best and straight up disgusting at worst. Play the game (I especially recommend Rebuilt if you're into old school horror) or read the Blood Covered manga.

The only thing I appreciated about Musume was the fact the Hasegawa sisters were included in the story. That was a nice detail - like in BC through their name tags, these two fan characters have been canonized. However, I wish they had been given a cameo in a better manga.

Double-page supporter
All I remember about this manga is that the artist did a throat review for each girls and you can feel the intense horniness.

Also that it was this close to being good fap material. Also that it should have the sexual violence tag

this has got to be one of the most back and forth manga I've ever read
Considering the franchise it's based on it feels very... creepy, and in all the wrong ways.
Actively perving on Yuka to the point where the incest relationship at the end is treated somewhat normally, going out of it's way to use nudity and violence to create some pretty messed up sexual scenarios (though that's less this mangas fault and more the fault of manga and this franchise in general)
And it all climaxes at the very end where pretty much everyone dies aside from two of them, and I'm not even 100% on that.
It's so weird, despite having entertaining elements in throws in some really creepy moments and kills it's entire payoff at the very end by having our main group die horrifically and leaving it at that, and while that is the entire point it just leaves you wondering why they would kill the characters off in such a stupid way.
Overall it's a 6 or if I'm being really harsh 5 out of 10

Users who are viewing this thread