Author Chapter 127 (Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen)
I haven't laughed out loud, several times, for a long time, and this chapter did it for me. That unwitting confession...

What worries me is Ishigami finding out what he did, scrambling to tell the girl that he didn't mean to do that, and not knowing that she is about to accept.
Last edited 1 year ago by thofheinz.
It's quite a well paced ending chapters. I, at least, enjoy it thoroughly. The waiting for next chapter is grinding me to bits.
horsewithnoname -

yeah, what the hell is it with the delays between chapters? Man, I hope things go okay with Ishigami.
Ishigami took an over-the-shoulder shot in the dark with a blindfold on & managed to hit Tsubame-senpai right in the kokoro.
@thofheinz Well his plan was to confess anyways so I don't think he'll try to pull it back. He was just looking to create a good opportunity for it. Him doing it by accident like that probably helped him out a ton since it made him appear much smoother than he likely would have been if he was aware that he was making a confession
Is there a better romantic comedy manga series out there? I really don't think so. I've actually bought all the English translated volumes. That's radical. The volume about to come out is the one with the epic "I can't hear the fireworks" chapter.

Also, did anyone notice that Ishigami's eye was the Prez's eye, during the confession?
Last edited 1 year ago by thofheinz.
"Miyuki Shirogane's Culture Festival" is about Ishigami ?
Man, that was so good.
NOTHING
ISHIGAMI NO. NOT LIKE THIS.
@thofheinz Fireworks is in Volume 5, which already came out early this month. ?
He dojikko'd himself into a confession.

"I accidentally confessed, so I'm going home."
Next two chapters are boring, so I'm waiting for my boy Ishigami to steal the spotlight again
misunderstanding power over 9000 ... ?
"Fujiwara: Nothing"
Ishigami just did a critical hit, full of cuteness, innocence and class, without even realising it! That's our boy!
Last edited 1 year ago by KafukaPalazzo.
sheephunt2000 -

Great! I didn't know it had been released. That gives me something to look forward to.
"You and Ishigami are pretty much on the level of industrial waste." — Subject F

S.A.V.A.G.E.
Ishigami is so F*CKING COOL!

But we knew that already.
What I don't like about Fujiwara:
  • Carries lists of faults of her friends with her all the time.

I way how Ishigami could blow it is by confessing (for the first-second time). That might confuse her.