Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou - Vol. 8 Ch. 48 - What We Want

Dex-chan lover
Dunno man, the healer girl is better, she was the first to support the MC and she still was looking for him after all this time.

Fck it, go for threesome route

it's Eri, look at the boots and robe, also hair style, perfectly match!

Idr whose the one who talked to Hiyama at the end, is it
The glasses girl that I forgot the name? Cuz I know there's only 3 classmates who went bad and 1 is already dead.

Ah yes Shizuku with her overwhelming girl power.

I'm excited to see the future chapters from here on out, I wanna see Kaori
die and turned to I forgot Silver Angel something

Aggregator gang
it's stupid for real, MC decisions are just bruh, he should have said that this manwhore was the one who tried to kill him and shot a fireball at him, like MC shot a bullet at the guy's head for "flaming bunny girl", but he almost did nothing to the guy that almost killed him? bruh he should cripple him or just kill him instead (also he was bullied by him so that's just...)

Aggregator gang
I'm surprised he didn't just shoot that traitor in the face right away....I would have sent him in the bottom of the dungeon.

Dex-chan lover
Ngl, dissapointed he just let him off like that... expected a big culmination or someshit exposing him for the shitstain he was but i guess w/e...

So he knows for a fact that this guy's the one that tried to murder him and, far from getting revenge, he doesn't even mention it to anyone else he might try to murder?
Well, at least it looks like being a pussy won't work out well for MC in this one.

"Aight guys we need more villain,anyone have an idea?"
"How about we keep this old villain alive bcs of MC who kill everyone spare him for no reason?"
BRAVO!!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
finally we fucking caught up from the anime, god damn that took so fucking long.

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Regret there's no Kaori rampage scene, but it's worth enough for me to see the scene where hero(LOL) got trashed and Shizuku dominate Hajime🤣

@bvdaf seems like in the manga the reason is not properly explained, currently MC is so OP where the only danger he will face is the last boss army and mental damage, so there's no way he will face Hiyama seriously (this is from vol 4 of LN), maybe around chapter 70ish you will get the content you want, where Hiyama get his retribution(LN vol 6)

Users who are viewing this thread