The Makeup Remover - Ch. 15

Fed-Kun's army
Hahaha the face at the end
Can't wait for the nearly-drugged girl to find out about the MC lol

Sem

Dex-chan lover
Even sunbae is super kind and understanding rsrxojvmlcwekbeagjb what's up with these uncommonly high quality love interests?!? And the rival girl is strong and cool but not mean!!
A love story where for once, I don't have to worry about the heroine getting in trouble?! Is it okay to be this spoiled?!

@Sem IKR Like these characters are amazing! Sunbae is a perfect gentleman. Yuseong is a nice guy and really cool. Heewon isn't downright evil like some antagonists are. I really love this webtoon.

lly

Contributor
They're gonna use one photographer for everybody? that sound biased as hell

Group Leader
all the characters are likable! except for those r00d guys that were shown :( tbh i ship the main girl with the model girl :3 they seem pretty cute together but i dont see it actually happening with the main girl's personality XD

"The most important thing for models is their ability to be directed."

Too bad your direction didn't create the best picture, her directions not only in the photoshoot but in terms of the concepts and execution of the make up plan surrounding the rules and theme of this part of the competition was solely in your model's hands... And she nailed it for you.

Also, the original guy (the senpai) our heroine was crushing on is a bit too possessive over her already. I'm not sure I like his cornball ass...

and @kdramalover28 the bunny was a present, it's not a bunny suit / costume (at least I don't think it is? :p ) It's huge because breaking the promise of keeping her anonymous requires an XXL gift to make up for him not being able to keep it, I'd imagine.

Fed-Kun's army
okay but the photographer sucks lmao she had to direct bc he wasn't good at it??? also she IS a photographer SO... SHE TOLD YOU AS MUCH??? i don't like his ass though i guess he thinks he's being helpful

I thought he said they WILL listen to his request cuz they need him to be on the show in order to make a profit....... and now he's saying they won't listen to his requests???

okay so make up isnt allowed, but a fucking costume is? am I missing something here?

Users who are viewing this thread