Author Kono Yuusha ga Ore TUEEE Kuse ni Shinchou Sugiru
@Acidroach It appears Xereste has picked up the series and have scanlated up to chapter 9 so far, but they are currently only hosting the chapters on boredomsociety.xyz
Wait a minute, I dropped this, why is it on my "reading" feed?
@morichiro chapter 9 was uploaded earlier but has been removed
And there it goes again
TUEEE...sday
i watched the anime and
weird... Someone uploaded a few chapters bout an hour ago, and then just disappeared as I was about to read.
BraveDude8
Someone uploaded ch6-8 from Xereste (who doesn't want their content on MD) and ch9 was just an advertisement for another site, so they've been removed.
bleh... now i have to get it from an aggregator...
another day, another false positive
@zetsubousanto props to you man cause i cried like a b****😂😭
read it at ,they have this manga there
Last edited 6 mo ago by Zephyrus.
@anonime
Can you give a link please ? the site seems down.
Why it's so difficult to find scan of this manga?! I thought it had more popularity o_o
A lot of people dropped it because it seems like the joke's going to run the same: find a boss, train, go back, overkill, rinse and repeat. While this is sorta true, a lot of times it doesn't happen for one reason or another. Not to mention the fact that, despite it being an isekai, the series doesn't run on fantasy exploration but instead on character.

While people love to see character development, Seiya and Ristarte don't exactly 'develop', but it's more like we discover their personalities and motivations.
Dropped.
Damn.
Finally an isekai where the MC uses his brains a little, and it gets dropped.
watch the anime instead!
Read the light novels. The series is amazing.
@Blue_Eyed_Casval where would one read it?
@Ainz I bought the first 3 volumes on Rightstuf.