Mega Anniversary III Judgement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
After a combination of real life and almost religiously following as many news sources as I could following the insurrection at the US Capitol on 1/6/21 (sleep is for the weak and the uninformed), I am finally posting the poll for our anniversary contest. Apologies to all of our entrants for the delay.

Here is the voting thread, which will be open for a week: Mega Anniversary III Judging Thread

You can also find the video playlist that is posted on our channel here: Anniversary Contest III

Please take the time to vote and comment as everyone worked hard to win our fabulous prizes, which includes a $50 Amazon or Steam card!

Edit: You can now update emails from your settings > change profile.

Contributor
7bfd31c02a1679a0433aaf9d5faf0983fe95dc72_hq.gif

Fed-Kun's army
@Mendax Sure thing. BLM and Antifa didn't storm the U.S. Capitol chanting for the death of the U.S. Vice President.

Fed-Kun's army
It's okay when Zeph posts something inflammatory and derails a thread, but don't you dare do it.

Dex-chan lover
Tbh the mention of anything political was unnecessary, especially for an announcement thread.

That was the lamest, most milquetoast insurrection ever. No weapons and at least four of those retards got executed by capitol police. Great job conservatards, you really showed the man who is boss by putting yourselves on no fly lists and and being shot. I'm sure those politicians are shaking in their boots instead of laughing at you while you rot in jail for the rest of your lives. /golfclap

Dex-chan lover
I'm a Canadian, so maybe it's not my place to call it...
But I watched the videos, and if anyone is telling you that was an insurrection then they're gaslighting you.

Group Leader
I don't know if this is the best opinion or not. But I think we should keep every inch of politics out of here (especially modern-day politics), old politics is not really that harmful imo, but still we should just keep it out, until unless there is no other option, which I don't think will ever happen.

Why create an unnecessary divide in a good place And have people bitching about their opinions on the situation. Neither we are politicians whom can profit and make money by diving people, nor politicians are gonna send us money or any other sort of help to make this place better. So why create a divide, that makes zero sense for us all, only creating unnecessary drama. Why not, stay together, stay united, that may sound cheesy, but IDK how else to put it.

Thank you for reading, have a nice day.

Tl;dr : In my opinion, every inch of politics should be kept out of here.

@yumgumyum damn that profile pic is...... something.

Dex-chan lover
Don't insurrections typically have more shooting and burning? At the very least conservatives take their grievances where they belong as opposed to rioting and burning private businesses.

It's better if we didn't know why there was a delay. You could've just apologised for the delay without a reason and moved on.

Aggregator gang
Pathetic putting politics into everything...
And anyone wonders that China overtook the US in economy? The only reason the Chinese aren't yet flaunting their true power is because they don't feel militarily secure yet, but give it a few years and they will be capable of taking down the US Navy and then the US is done for, mark my words!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread