Baki - Vol. 30 Ch. 262 - Eloquence

Dex-chan lover
>fights a guy with a ton of broken bones, an arm cast, and a crutch
>"too weak"
ok man, whatever makes you sleep at night

He's not calling him weak because he means it; he's calling him weak as a shorthand for "You are nowhere close to the ideal boxing you talk about." And in typical tough-love fashion, he's being an ass about it.

Excuse me but Baki fought a kaiouh when he was poisoned and literally on the verge of death and you don’t mind about that?
And now that junior gets his ass handed to him and he has broken bones you say that they’re assholes?
If anything junior is getting a taste of reality on how he isn’t the “Number one” or “The Best” as he likes to call himself.
Don’t get me wrong I feel bad for the guy but it’s what he deserves when he was in such a high horse that he thought he could take on everybody.

@KINGJOE Spot on assessment. This arc goes to show the massive gap between Ali Jr. and Baki. I know it feels bad watching your favorite character get destroyed chapter after chapter but maybe he will learn and grow from this.

but it's also an issue between poison and not being able to use any limbs. At least you can still move while poisoned, all the options are still there. A broken bone in a cast is just fucked. It's also the fact that we've seen this play out like three times already. it's excessive

Users who are viewing this thread