Freak Island - Vol. 8 Ch. 37 - Heretics

Contributor
This is one of those rare moments where you feel the happiness yet also know how fucking twisted it is.

Dex-chan lover
I'm trying to filter every panel of the monster material... but it doesn't make it any less disturbing ?

XL

Double-page supporter
In the manga, "I'd rather die a virgin then fucking an ugly bitch". The truth, "Fuck man I'm gonna die and i'm still a virgin, fugly will do!".

Fucking beautiful, This is getting so much more twisted, I love it.

Dex-chan lover
No no no no no dude, at this point in time you're pretty much a monster, too. Why resist?
Mwahahah.

Dex-chan lover
Didn't MC already kill some normies? I remember him killing the next wave of victims sent by the yakuza. He is already one of them.

Fed-Kun's army
I don't know... considering how fucked up this manga and how happy the girl is... I kinda ship this. Yeah I'm fucked up as well

Dex-chan lover
Look, all the people on the island are kind excused, they are a bit shelted, they didn't know better.

Bitch came from the fucking vatican, seeing a fucking goat head on virgin mary should've been plenty of clue that shit was wrong.

Also, she wants proof that the devil exists? Again, she fucking saw baphomet in drag. That's a devil right fucking there.

Give me harem ending where MC even gets to have Zanta maria and populate the fucking world with fucked up mutants

Group Leader
This story is the best example of "raising the stakes" or "escalation" I've ever seen. Every chapter is how can the author make things worse.

If you make her wear a mask for the lower half of her face, and pretend she's a burn victim... Maybe it'd work...?

Dex-chan lover
I know I called MC a simp

But please don’t let him die like this

Users who are viewing this thread