Search filter has a "Filter by favorites" (Reading, Dropped, Rereading, ETC) and a "Filter by rating" :planned:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dex-chan lover
Sometimes i want to search the manga's that i already followed. And i cant remember the title. And if i search one by one in my follows it'll take forever. So i would love to be able to search mangas and the only see the ones that i follow and has that certain tag im looking for

And having the search option to filter from rating would be lovely. because i sometimes just want to search for a decent manga. And they usually sits in the 8 star or more. Yes i could sort by rating. But i already burn through them. And seeing new updated mangas that have the minimum rating would be.
Using a range system would be nice like for example "Sort by rating: 7-9 stars"

Dex-chan lover
Go read the planned features if you already have do it again.

Dex-chan lover
@freaksho3 You can filter your followed manga by tags in your MDList, it's the funnel icon button thingie on the right side of the screen
As for search by rating score, it's planned, please go read the Planned and Reject list already pinned at the top of this forum
https://mangadex.org/thread/148705

Dex-chan lover
@Yatsuki @MavB_Ver @sterven

Oh just realized this thing called the "MDlist" Thanks.
And sorry guess i missed that part of the planned feature. Kinda sleepy when reading through it.

Thanks for the info there lads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread