The Knight and Her Emperor - Ch. 93

I didn't understand why did she cry at the end 🤔. Can someone explain please?

1. I had to google haemorrhoids....damn gurl, sort that out

2. I hope shes not regretting on how she turned out with everyone aiming for pregnancy 😥, its not her fault, cheer up miss paul!

If only she knew the emperor wants her the most....
even with her nasty bulging haemorrhoids ass

Dex-chan lover
@dfjodj
i took it as shes kinda realizing
how lucky she was able to make it and be as headstrong as she is

and starting to feel/understand the stresses that these other women feel

and maybe feel a little alienated/different

just soft bb things 🥺🥺🥺

She looks more and more like a guy with every new chapter... C'mon author-san at least draw her some eyelashes or something... I've never seen a girl with this level of masculine face that resembles nothing of a girl in any manga... And I have read like 50 mangas with reverse trap characters... Son't forget that this "female" knight is only 18 years old so it should be one of the prettiest ages for a woman. Being a female knight doesn't mean you automatically have face that of a man... (Check Irregular Empress and Crimson Karma manhwas they also have very knight-ish female leads but you could tell right they are indeed a female)
I just can't see her as a woman anymore while the manga constantly points out that she's one of the first female knights and that's one of the most important aspects of the entire manhwa... I just can't...
That's why I dropped this manhwa around 50th chapter I think hoping that she'll be drawn more feminine in the future chapters but now came back to see if that's the case but guess what, she's looking more manly than ever...

^You don't HAVE TO wear a makeup or have a long hair to look feminine... A woman could be bald and wear no makeup and you could right away tell that she's a woman it doesn't matter if she has beautiful or ugly face, you know, "biology"...And even the "butchest " lesbians look nothing like guys you could still tell they are a woman no matter how hard they try to look like a man, from a mile away...
This female knight right here doesn't even
have butch-like appearance. She straight up looks like a guy.
^A girl doesn't have to have feminine feautures but you still have to tell she looks one. I didn't expect her to become more feminine mentally, I expected her to have more feminine looking face, just the face, nothing else. Hell only drawing some eyelashes would've done the trick, but no she still don't have any.
Smh...

ppl complaining abt the mc looking 'manly' really don't understand that you don't have to present feminine to be a woman.... also shes not wearing makeup and her hair is short dipshit ofc she looks 'masculine' look up butch lesbians and you'll see plenty of women that don't look the way you think 'real women' should look.... and let the rest of us simp in peace

Dude my guy, a girl doesn’t have to have “feminine” features. It hella bothers me that you’ll drop a good manga 50 chapters in because the MC isn’t becoming “feminine” enough for you. Why did you even have the expectations that the female knight was going to eventually become more “feminine”?

Dang y am i crying too
Am I misunderstanding her feelings
Y do I feel like she’s feeling lonely
Her pain
Her thoughts
I feel like she just eventually forced herself to numb her feelings
Ignore all the unnecessary thoughts
N just face forward with whatever she has
That was her survival mode
But now as everything is more relax, she has dropped her guard down, she might has more time to think about herself
Just my thoughts, dang am I being overly emotional

Right now i just feel like she should just focus on herself
Adopt or like keep a few orphans under her wing and trained them to be her heir or something
And live her life peacefully
She freaking deserves the tranquility
Get out of the palace, a different post is better than the one she got in the palace.

If she wants a companion, author!!! Go and make a loveable character for our mc to chillll with!! Just do it author!

I feel like it has finally hit her that the reality in which she lives is not harder compared to the other women.
They are both expected the same things, but while she lives a life that she herself built, the other women are forced to live the one that other expect them to built.
These women are under so much stress that they are convincing themselves to be with child or rushing to get pregnant in order to survive, otherwise they will lose titles and benefits, and so will their children. Moreover, I hope they also tackle what it would if the first child of the emperor is a girl and how that is not a reason for whichever wife had a child first to be safe and relieved.
Pauliana has sacrificed being and feeling like a woman so that can she survive on the battlefield and outside of it due to her line of work. Her wall is a different one. While the 3 wives sacrifice their own wishes and life to fit within the life they are pushed to pursue, to the point of only becoming empty vessels.

Ummm not to add to the drama, but you can drop a manga whenever you want for whatever reason. The only thing I wanted to point out is you might want to stay away from saying “no matter how hard they try to look like a man, from a mile away”. This seems to me to be an over generalization and some individuals might find your phrasing offensive. Not manga related, but just in general if you’re speaking of individuals who have a different lifestyle than you. Just an FYI in case you didn’t know/that wasn’t your intent. 🙂

Dex-chan lover
It would be nice if at some point things in thier world start to change for the better in regards to the social norms and misogyny and it's not just a plot device eventually forgotten about

Somehow I feel really emotional to see her crying, it's like at last she thinking about many things, she feel upset that no matter how hard women try, their value still judges by man, I think it's hits her hard, that imperium that she worked so hard to conquer, still have battles within, battles thqts really hard to win, sexism

Dex-chan lover
I smell something delicious in the comments. Smells like a roast

Fucking idiot. Fifty chapters and you drop a good story because they don't look feminine? She's in her 30s too btw

seems like the fact that she might not be able to have kids has just hit her and hit her hard.

Group Leader
I don't want her to be Emperor Queen anymore, I want Sir Paul to have her own harem with 3 concubine and the emperor.

THE CONCUBINE IS SO LOVABLE, I DON'T WANT ANYTHING BAD HAPPEN TO THEM.

PLEASE LET SIR PAUL RAISE IN POWER ABOVE THE EMPEROR--

which I know is impossible, but hey, I can dream.

Users who are viewing this thread