Holyland

Dex-chan lover
This is a very good martial arts manga--partly because it seems pretty sound and realistic on the martial arts (as far as I can tell--I've done a little but I'm no expert), but also because it transcends the martial arts focus to deal with real people with serious problems. It's as much a manga about mean streets, hard times and people needing comrades and meaning as it is about the fighting. Well worth a read, or maybe two or three.

A true masterpiece. Quality stuff, I promise you won't regret if you read this it. Warning: deals with mature themes - drugs and violence

Dex-chan lover
pretty good series, but as it went on author really overused the generic arc stuff and what i mean by that is, new enemy appears beats MC and MC gets fucking depressed then few chapters of him getting over it and finally beating the main enemy of the arc.

Dex-chan lover
Relatively predictable plot structure (with a few exceptions), but keeps pace and hits its key points well. A standout among the mangaka's other work.

Dex-chan lover
So wait he didn't die? Why is he still there then???

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
It's good and worth a read but honestly baki and breaker is better but its still good and takes a more technical speel on the fighting mangas

The world history's worst manga ever created by any living being in the entire universe and its neighbors.
This thing is not about Jerusalem, it's about a brat's shit hole.
This manga has a subliminal message, spreading hatred against Jerusalem.

Edit: So bad, that it's not even deserve to be in my dropped manga list

So good read the whole thing within a week and
Just its such a solid read watching the character's grow over time was satisfying

Why I dropped it a chapter 110:

The characters and the story are great, but the development of the main character is one of the shittiest I've ever seen.
The MC has what I call a "fake development". He does some shit and tries to go all edgy one time but he realizes how stupid he was being and etc. This is all fine and dandy but he does that like three times in a roll! He goes through the same problems, which are solved with the same solutions again and again.
I think the author didn't want to end the series but he also couldn't think of any other situations.

Nice story, I liked most of it except for the cheesy parts and the ending didn't satisfy me much. Overall 9/10

Users who are viewing this thread