Author Holyland
This is a very good martial arts manga--partly because it seems pretty sound and realistic on the martial arts (as far as I can tell--I've done a little but I'm no expert), but also because it transcends the martial arts focus to deal with real people with serious problems. It's as much a manga about mean streets, hard times and people needing comrades and meaning as it is about the fighting. Well worth a read, or maybe two or three.
A true masterpiece. Quality stuff, I promise you won't regret if you read this it. Warning: deals with mature themes - drugs and violence
pretty good series, but as it went on author really overused the generic arc stuff and what i mean by that is, new enemy appears beats MC and MC gets fucking depressed then few chapters of him getting over it and finally beating the main enemy of the arc.
??I love this manga ?
Best Delinquent Fighting Manga Out there
Fuck that was good
Relatively predictable plot structure (with a few exceptions), but keeps pace and hits its key points well. A standout among the mangaka's other work.
The ending made me kinda sad

Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.
Last edited 1 year ago by Daviot.
This should have a goddamn tragedy tag.
It's good and worth a read but honestly baki and breaker is better but its still good and takes a more technical speel on the fighting mangas
great read.
That was a goddamn satisfying read
The world history's worst manga ever created by any living being in the entire universe and its neighbors.
This thing is not about Jerusalem, it's about a brat's shit hole.
This manga has a subliminal message, spreading hatred against Jerusalem.

Edit: So bad, that it's not even deserve to be in my dropped manga list
Last edited 3 mo ago by SnekNOTSnake.
So good read the whole thing within a week and
Just its such a solid read watching the character's grow over time was satisfying
These characters can really take a hit
Why I dropped it a chapter 110:

wish they did more about yuu's family
Nice story, I liked most of it except for the cheesy parts and the ending didn't satisfy me much. Overall 9/10