Author Blue Hearts
Lol. Some people can't see it but there is more to it. It's not like other stories like "Oh fuck! I have a boring life , Iwant to have a fun high school life." No shit. Really. As I can see in the Blue Hearts, there is more to it. Have you asked yourself why are you not interested in other people? Have you asked yourself why Nagi wanted a "fun high school life"? These guys have fucked up life involved in some shit. I appreciate where the writer leads it and even if I try to defend this story as a good story. Of course, we could not agree on the same thing.

🍒
The problem with this manga isn't what it's trying to do. I think what it's trying to do is admirable. The problem is that it's not very good at it.

You want to show the darker side of people, fine, but some of the scenes in this manga are so over-the-top to the point where they don't even feel realistic anymore. Like in chapter 24:

The worst part is that none of this is actually necessary. Having some tragedy in there is fine but there's no actual need to go that far...in fact going that far hurts the story because even putting aside whether the perpetrators are behaving realistically, frankly speaking it's hard to believe that the victims are even still attending school normally after experiencing these things and not shut-ins or spending all day in therapy. This level of tragedy is not normal.
That sexual violence tag worries me... Is it worse than Banana Fish or not? My mental state can only take so much, can someone tell me pretty please? ( ˘•ω•˘ )
@Kryspy_Kreme Nah, it isnt anything over the top.
@kazu19 Oh, thank goodness. Thank you for replying!
@Kryspy_Kreme Well..if gangbang-rape it's "isnt anything over the top." then yea
@cyphexada Oh shit, I'm glad I haven't read it. Thanks for the reply!

If I may ask, was it shown in a way it went through that shit or just the psychological effects of it and foreshadowing? :(;゙゚ω゚):
@Kryspy_Kreme I mean, there was 1 page* when a group of guys surrounds her and on the next one she's already raped
soo it's more like the second one
Last edited 6 mo ago by cyphexada.
@cyphexada Got it, thank you so much for your reply! (^-^)
Excuse me, may I ask when will you update the new chapter? I want to see the follow-up story. Thank you very much!
Well I just noticed there was a shounen ai tag...
Who the hell put on the shounen ai tag?
@Kevadu Seriously?
I was waiting a bit before coming back to this to see if it picks up since I'm a huge fan of ReLife, but it looks like this really isn't my kind of thing. Damn.
they are on hiatus for sooooo looooongggg
what a let down compare to relife. this is so bad even though relife is one of my favourite manga i dont wanna believe it was pure luck that she/he produced relife but when i see this i feel like it was.
i'd pay a lot to erase this from my memory now i can't help but feel like relife's author isnt that good. i sincerely hope this will get axed for the author to start something new
i kinda get what this manga is trying to do but the author really doesnt know how to express it she/he just express it in the worst way possible
Last edited 1 hr ago by migh.