Aggregator gang
God I've never been this early. Thanks for the update!
Wait I can't open it? Oh... yeah the crash...

If u look back Jin-Woo got 6 of those potions and used one on his mother leaving him with 5 more. I wonder wat his going to do with the rest of them.????

Dex-chan lover
@ItchyLongThing : No, she has already been exposed to the trigger for the "disease" multiple times. (It is a condition that causes the sleeping when a certain trigger is encountered, kind of like an allergic reaction). But Jin-woo only has so much cure, it cures other things, and is missing 1 ingredient to make more.

Dex-chan lover
@ItchyLongThing sister said not to go to the raid which he said he wasn't cause he was gona take a break for a while but now he needs to decide go to fight to get the cure for the dude or rest cause of what he said to the sister, frankly speaking I don't recall 100% how he got the cure originally if it was a drop from a monster or if it was the system giving him loot cause he finished a quest

Dex-chan lover
Did the author take the expression "blank cheque" literally? Because a literally blank cheque is worthless. It has to have everything except the amount and beneficiary filled in to be of any use.

He has to choose: In regards to his traumatized sister, whether or not to leave her alone while he goes to Japan, and for this chairman, whether or not to give him the cure which he only has a very limited amount of, one of which he already used on his mother.

Dex-chan lover
been wondering why the server being so laggy when i'm reading other manga. I didn't have to guess the cause when i saw Solo Leveling been updated a few minutes ago. gosh, in 3 minutes in between 2 scanlator releases already gave 1000 viewers differences

One of the two translations is horribly wrong at least in some parts or both: there is some big differences.

Users who are viewing this thread