1/2 Prince

Contributor
Guys it's been almost 10 years and you're still scanlating this? That's some commitment there

Double-page supporter
I'm still salty about this story. It started out great but it lost its direction and focus. I made an entire essay-like rant about it, but I'll only point out one thing about the ending here.

She didn't want to give birth because she was afraid of the pain. LIKE...WHAT WAS THE REASON YOU BECAME PRINCE?
That was honestly the biggest slap to the face.

Kie

Contributor
My god, I've been reading this for a decade... Thanks Odd Squad, from OneManga to Batoto to Mangadex, y'all are the best. And here's to the legend of Prince!

One of the better manhua stories I've read although a bit hard to adjust at first
It REALLY was the best then after many chapters, mc romance somehow got all important in the end and got stale with the 2nd MC's adventure (happens in the 4/5 chapter of the manhua so no need to panic and drop the series, think of it as a spinoff)

This is definitely an underrated manhua, one of the best ones from China though. Although it gets worse in the last chapters.

i reread it like 3 or 4 times and it never gets boring, prince ftw! 😀

Love this manhua so much! the last chapters are... abit questionable 😂but still love and reread it time to time

Double-page supporter
Starts great, but you may as well drop it at the middle when you realize the plot began to resemble one of those badly written fanfics where the author doesn't even know why they are still writing it.

Loved it till somewhere in the middle 🤔
Then I don't know.. I feel it got a little out of hand .. But still loved the initial chaps a lot ..Dearr... It's been a long time since a read it too.
Thank you for the chapters!!💖💖

Group Leader
i want to but i dropped it towards ch30-40

also the artstyle is, um...

Double-page supporter
I love that series but the quality seriously dropped when they decided to continue on those useless kids. They should have ended at the first ending.

Edit :
Ok I got the specific chapter to stop from.

Beyond chapter 70, don't bother reading.
Actually Chapter 70 itself is really dumb but the proper finale is part of it so you don't really have that much choice... That pregnancy bulshit was stupid tho

Don't get me wrong, I actually love this manhua but it really just.. went downhill after, say, 50 chapters or so.
Plus it's been a while since i've last read this, around a year ago? Other than that, it gets a solid 7/10 from me.

Users who are viewing this thread